One way we can magnify God is with our media choices. This is something I think about a lot. I am always trying to make sure it’s Philippians 4:8 “approved”. The main medias I use are YouTube, Pinterest, and podcasts; that’s about it. Today I wanted to share some of my favorite Christian podcast and YouTubers. If you have any favorites, write them down below. I would love to hear them.
1. Compelled. Compelled is a podcast hosted by Paul Hastings. Compelled is by far my favorite podcast. Compelled is a podcast where Paul interviews different people to share their testimonies. People share their past and what God has done in their lives (Psalm 145).
2. As For Me And My House. This podcast is hosted by a husband and wife, Jordan and Milena Ciciotti. On As For Me And My House podcast, they talk about a lot of different Christian topics such as taming the tongue, how to be bold in your faith, and so much more (Joshua 24:15).
3. Setapartgirl. Setapartgirl is hosted by Leslie Ludy. Leslie also talks about a lot of different topics such as purity and having a humble heart. She sometimes even talks about Christian women in history (2 Corinthians 6:17).
1. My all time favorite Christian YouTuber is Jacklyn Brooke. Jacklyn also has a separate channel for just Christian topics called Flourish. Jacklyn is a college aged student who does vlogs, hauls, and life style videos.
2. Milena Ciciotti. Milena does the As For Me And My House podcast, (if the name sounded familiar) and has a YouTube channel. She is a wonderful woman and does all sorts of videos such as vlogs, challenges…etc.
3. Kirbyisaboss. Kirby does a lot of different videos! Sometimes she does Bible studies, or does videos on fashion, or basically anything she feels like making. She also has a great sense of humor.
4. The Labrant Fam. This is a family vlog. Cole and Sav have two little girls and they do a variety of videos.
I hope this has been helpful to you. I think it’s important that we strive to magnify God in this way. I once watched a non-Christian YouTuber (which is not bad per-se), but I started noticing myself act more worldly and not like Jesus.
I would encourage you to consider how you are using your media. Is it being used for your earthy desires or being used to magnify God (2 Corinthians 7:1)?
P.S. Shout out to all my OCD people who realized I gave one more YouTuber, than I did podcast!